Care Circle Membership
Life is indeed crazy to do it alone. What better way to go through life than with fellow Christians whom you can trust and learn from? Our Care Circles (or CCs) are small groups of about 4 to 8 people, usually grouped based on age, and can be all-women, all-men or mixed. CCs meet at most once a week to share about their lives and to reflect on God’s Word. Join a Care Circle now! Be cared for, and care for others!
The church is sectioned into 7 clusters to give easier focus to the people within the same area. Below are the groupings and respective Captains and Assistant Captains:
- 1 – Malanday – Sis. Dolly Tolete
- 2 – Concepcion – Sis. Miriam San Juan and Sis. Adette Jacob
- 3 – Parang, Fortune, Marikina Heights – Sis. Ruth Paragas
- 4 – Nangka – Bro. Rey Torno
- 5 – San Mateo – Sis. Rose Atendido and Sis. Nina Tabios
- 6 – Sto. Nino – Sis. Leslie Catungal and Sis. Mimi De Luna
- 7 – Ibayo and Outside Marikina – Sis. Beth Badidles
How to join:
- Fill out the CC Info Card at the Connect Lounge @ the Sanctuary. (Sign-ups will soon be available online!)
- Your respective Cluster Captain will contact you with details on which CC you will join.
- Be there on the CC meet-up day!
Care Circle Leadership
Desiring to lead your own Care Circle? Contact your Cluster Captain and express your interest.